heu covid-19 guidelines
- All team members will be in good health.
- Any symptomatic team member will not be allowed to work.
- Temperature readings will be taken on-site to ensure their readings are below 99 degrees.
- All team members are required to have masks on during the event.
- Hand sanitizers and disposable gloves will be made available to all of our team members.
- DJ and on-site tech will be the only ones allowed to handle equipment.
- A 6 foot border utilizing a facade or stanchion will be established around the DJ to ensure social distancing requirements.
- Requests will be handled by writing them down on a clipboard or texted to a provided number.
- Set up and breakdown will be completed when there are no guests in the room.
- Vendor meals will be provided in a take-out manner. Team members will provide their own drinks.
- A separate microphone will be provided for the emcee and one for others to use.
- Microphones will be thoroughly wiped before each use between guests.
- Guest will be encouraged to use microphone from a stationary microphone stand.
- Only props that are able to be properly sanitized will be allowed.
- Each prop will be sanitized after each use by our Photo Booth attendant.
- Hand sanitizing station will be made available for guests to use before using the Photo Booth.
- Photo Booth attendant will be the only person allowed to operate and handle the Photo Booth equipment.
- Lines marking 6' apart will be marked on floor using removable tape
- Groups must adhere to social distancing guidelines set forth by the City & County of Honolulu and the State of Hawaii
- Printed copies will be immediately given out by an attendant following our guidelines or placed on a separate table.
- Hawaii Events Unlimited team member will be the only one allowed to set up and breakdown equipment.
- Any equipment that needs to be handled by a guest, will be sanitized between events
- Games and Interaction will follow all current social distancing guidelines.
- A designated microphone will be made available for the MC only.
- A secondary microphone will be used for guests to use.
Edited on 6/2020